MFL Teacher Tameside
- Pay in line with your teachers scale point
- Working within a supportive and high performing MFL department
- Potential to gain a school based contract after an initial temporary permanent
Are you an MFL teacher with experience delivering French and Spanish looking for a position in September?
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for our client based Secondary School in Tameside. The post is for a term initially with the potential to continue on to a school based candidate for a suitable MFL teacher. There is flexibility within the MFL department sand timetable to cater to your specialist language but you must be bale to deliver French or Spanish to KS4 level.
Situated in the SK14 post code of Tameside there is a train station within a mile and frequent buses directly outside the school. Average in size with just over 800 students their ethos is to “Aim High, helps pupils raise their aspirations and develop a determination to achieve them.”
In their latest examination results the school achieved above the national average with 59% of students achieving at least 5 A*-C grades including Maths and English. You will be part of an MFL department achieving above expectations and under an experienced and supportive Head of Department. The school are looking for an inspirational MFL Teacher who can engage and differentiate between all learners ensuring that students remain on task and achieve expected levels of progress in line with Progress 8 targets.
Key features of this post;
• Full time MFL teaching post in September with the potential to gain a school based contract
• Working in a school that is achieving above the national average
• Pay in line with your teachers scale point
• Teaching students whose behaviour and attitude is graded “Good”
The school are looking to see interested Modern Foreign Language teachers in the first week of September for interview and lesson observations.
If you are interested please apply today via the link below and send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information contact Rob at the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794.