Supporting Education Group works with over 16,000 schools and Trusts across the UK and in 47 other countries.
Our Mission is to enhance and enrich education for all children. Our 1,400 employees and 20,000 educators work out of 50+ locations, all backed by industry-level technology.
We're proud to support
- 20,000 days of teaching and tutoring being delivered every week
- The training and development of 11,000 early career teachers
- 12,000 school leaders through formal leadership qualifications
- 5,000 Thrive Licensed Practitioners addressing mental health needs in 2,500+ schools
- 46,000 pupils with tutoring, many of whom are in Alternative Provision
- Thousands of schools with professional HR, finance, legal, compliance and budgeting services
- Schools and trusts to pay 70,000 staff in their schools across the UK every month
Our 2022 Group Impact
Days of supply staff provided for schools annually
Students hours of tuition delivered
Educators available to deliver a flexible workforce solution for schools across England & Wales
School & MAT customers
Education professionals taking qualifications each year
Children supported with mental health and wellbeing last year
Schools make better societies. We give senior leaders flexibility, expert advice and peace of mind to run efficient schoolsLearn more
Educators change children’s lives. We champion teaching staff by providing opportunities, development and support throughout their careers.Learn more
Parents put their children first. We empower parents by supplying them with great tutors and effective learning resources to help their children thrive.Learn more
Measuring our impact
Our brands provide a range of educational services that impact on schools, educators, parents and ultimately on learners.
As part of our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy, we are working hard to measure and communicate our impact across the services we provide.
Take a look at our 2022 ESG & Impact Report
Our services tailored to your needs
We are helping hundreds of school and MAT leaders across the country with a range of high-impact services and solutions.
If you would like to discuss how our services can be combined and tailored to help you meet your goals, please contact us to arrange a free consultation meeting.
If you are a journalist and would like to speak to someone in our press office, you can reach us using the contact details below.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 020 7340 1152