Teaching Personnel specialises in providing teachers and teaching assistants to cover long-term and permanent vacancies in schools and academies. We can deliver effective long-term cover for any role from senior leadership positions to in-class support and tuition.
Typically, the long-term roles we fill involve:
Long-term roles we can help fill
- Long-term staff absence
- Maternity/paternity leave cover
- Unfilled permanent vacancies
- Adding flexible PPA/Tuition cover
- Specialists for SEN and classroom support
- Job share and flexible work requests
- Flexible or floating cover
The full range of educators
When finding the right candidate for your vacancy, your consultant at Teaching Personnel will always have an extensive selection of over 12,000 high-calibre people to choose from. We attract:
Our teaching and support staff pool
- Experienced Key Stage and Subject Specialist Teachers
- Early Career teachers
- Graduates and Future Teachers
- Teaching Assistants
- Learning Support Assistants
- Special Needs Teachers and Support Staff
Quick & efficient recruitment
We aim to make the process of finding educators for longer-term roles as simple as possible. Saving you time and making it easier to make the right hiring decision.
- Contact your local team with details of your vacancy or upload your booking here
- Your consultant creates a list of available local educators matched to your requirements
- You review the field and decide who you want to interview or trial
- We organise and manage interviews and trial days to take place in school or online
- You make a hiring decision or arrange further trial days for greater insight
- The candidate is placed and fully briefed, ready to start at your school
All Teaching Personnel educators are vetted and cleared to the highest standards possible. Your consultant will provide all the support required to ensure the placement succeeds.
Arrange a call
Discuss your long-term staffing needs with us today.