Cover supervisor - Tameside
- Working in a variety of secondary schools in the Tameside area
- Develop your teaching ability and behaviour management techniques
- Regular cover supervisor work in the Tameside area
Are you an experienced Cover Supervisor, graduate, sports coach or interested in going into teaching looking to gain experience within a Secondary school?
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit cover supervisors for the Tameside are due to a high level of demand for supply cover from our vast client schools due to staff sickness and training courses.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain various teaching experience as a cover supervisor, supporting departments, delivering pre set class to whole classes. You will need to have a positive attitude and an ability to engage and motivate students. As a cover supervisor you will be working across the curriculum providing support to departments where needed and working with pupils from years 7 to 11.
Benefits to Cover Supervisors are:
• Regular work throughout the Tameside area
• Gain experience working across the curriculum in a variety of subjects
• Competitive daily rates of pay
• Continued support from experienced recruitment consultants
• Enhance your teacher training or PGCE application
Teaching Personnel has an excellent relationship with our client schools and cover supervisors will be given the support they need both in the school and outside. Cover supervisors will need to be available for interviews and potential trial days that schools will have arranged to ensure you meet their requirements.
To apply click on the link below and send a full CV to email@example.com or for more information regarding the cover supervisor positions please call Rob at the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794.