Experienced support staff required - Manchester
- Experienced support staff required - Manchester
- College caters for pupils with PMLD, SLD and ASC
- Position at least up until the end of the school year
A specialist PMLD college in Openshaw, Manchester require a number of experienced support staff to start in January. This setting caters for pupils with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties and Severe Learning Difficulties, some with Autistic Spectrum Condition.
Individuals with a background in care will usually be able to adapt well to this setting.
The support staff must be comfortable with carrying out personal care with individuals up to the age of 25.
To apply for this exciting position, you must -
* be familiar with the primary curriculum
* be able to teach at the lower P-levels
* have experience of working within a specialist school
* be able to commit to a long term position
* have, or be willing to apply for, a child and adult DBS
This role will continue for the remainder of the academic year and has the possibility of becoming permanent for the right person.
To work in this outstanding provision you must have a DBS that is checked for children and adults and is registered on the update service. Teaching Personnel are able to support you with the application for this.
If you feel you meet the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 0161 242 1795.