SEN Teacher required in Bradford
- Committed to delivering Outstanding Teaching
- A passion to support the progress of pupils with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Able to travel to Bradford
Teaching Personnel are working with a Specialist Primary school in Bradford who are seeking an experienced teacher to join their existing team this academic year. This is a fixed term role in the first instance, with the opportunity to apply for a permanent role.
The school provides an alternative curriculum to pupils aged 3-19 with a range of Special Educational Needs (SEN) including Autism, Moderate Learning Disabilities and Speech, Language and Communication Needs. Situated in BD3, the school is conviently located for teachers traveling both by car and public transport from the surrounding areas.
- Possess a formal Teaching Qualification, ideally with a specialism in Primary or SEN
- Be committed to delivering Outstanding Teaching and to your own personal and professional development as a teacher
- Have an understanding of meeting the needs of SEN learners
Previous experience of working with Special Educational Needs is desirable, but the drive to work in this sector and a passion for supporting students with additional needs to exceed expectations is paramount.
The school is within the Bradford District and is easily accessible by public transport and has good motor way links to those traveling by car.
Applications are welcomed from Fully Qualified and Newly Qualified Teachers (FQT, NQT).
For more information regarding this teaching role in Bradford, please contact Rebecca Holden on 0113 224 0234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org