KS2 NQT, Rushholme, M14
- KS2 NQT, M14
- Experience working in KS2
- Opportunity to complete your induction year
A ‘GOOD’ primary school in Rusholme (M14) is seeking an energetic NQT to cover a year 5 class in a local primary school. The role is initially for 1 term with the opportunity for extension depending on the circumstances of the school. The ideal candidate will be some one who is passionate about education and wants the opportunity to begin their career in this vibrant KS2 class. This is a smaller than average primary school which prides itself on ‘working together and striving for excellence’.
The ideal candidate will hold QTS and have recent experience in a KS2 setting. They will be passionate about education and confident delivering the year 5 curriculum.
In return, the school can offer…
• The opportunity to work with ambitious children who continuously show good levels of progress
• A supportive leadership and management team
• A happy and caring environment for both pupils and staff
This would be a great opportunity for the right teacher to develop their career in KS2!
If you would like to apply for this vacancy then you can email your CV to email@example.com or call into the Manchester South branch on 0161 2421792.