Key Stage 1 teacher role available for September
- Key Stage One Role
- Competitive Rates of Pay
Teaching Personnel are currently working with a school in Southampton to find the perfect class teacher for their year 2 class. The successful candidate will embody the following:
- Qualified Teacher Status,
- Positive and patient attitude towards children and their development,
- Approachable presence within the classroom,
- Ability to work as a team and manage staff members,
- Creative ideas to inspire children within the curriculum.
The Infant school are looking for a teacher who has experience when dealing with transitions between year groups. Through their role as a class teacher they will work with both the year 1 teachers and the year 3 teachers of the partner school. You will be collaborating on ways to make sure the children learning is smooth and the development is where it needs to be throughout the year.
The school can offer a supportive and collaborative place of work as well as mentoring needed throughout the academic year. The school prides itself on its "warm and friendly" atmosphere created from both staff and pupils.
For more information on this role or to apply please contact Naomi on 02380 836649 or email email@example.com.