Intervention Teacher needed for Dagenham Primary school
- Tutoring positions matched to your availability, giving you a truly flexible role!
- The chance to help borderline C/D and gifted and talented pupils build their knowledge of mathematics
- An opportunity to build your relationship skills with students on a more personal level.
An opportunity to build your relationship skills with students on a more personal level.
Are you a qualified maths teacher looking for flexible working hours?
Teaching Personnel are currently searching for the right candidate to become a tutor for borderline C/D students and gifted and talented pupil at a Primary school in the Dagenham area.
We at Teaching Personnel offer a personalised tutoring service to help schools increase pupil attainment. We call these our intervention programmes and each of these has been designed to help pupils reach their full potential. As Maths Tutor you will provide one-to-one or one-to-two tuition sessions encouraging pupils and increasing their subject knowledge on topics such as Algebra, probability and statistics etc.
These tuition sessions take place as five hourly slots in a suitable environment throughout the school day.
Maths Tutor responsibilities include:
• Raising pupil attainment and building their confidence.
• Providing tuition based on the students individual education plan and helping them to achieve the goals they have set.
• Increasing pupils subject knowledge in a relaxed and friendly environment.
• Liaising with teachers IEP and providing feedback on the student’s progress.
The right candidate will be a fully qualified maths teacher with a passion for learning and the desire to provide the best quality education to pupils who need it.