Maths Teacher - Manchester
- Pay in line with your teachers scale point M1-M6
- Working within a supportive and engaging Maths department
- Excellent state of the art facilities and teaching aids
Are you a Maths teacher looking for an opportunity to teach predominantly KS4-KS5 Mathematics. Salford based College with students aged 14-19 years of age require a Maths teacher for September after a recent unexpected departure. The post will initially be teaching for a terms with the potential to carry on and gain a school based contract.
Government-funded schools that teaches students technical and scientific subjects in a whole new way and are educating the inventors, engineers, scientists and technicians of tomorrow. Focused on the future employability of our students, we develop professional digital and media skills as part of an academically rich curriculum.
Highlights of this Maths teaching post;
• Full time Maths teaching post KS4-KS5
• Paid to your teachers scale point M1-M6
• Modern state of the art facilities and teaching aids
• Opportunities for career development and regular training opportunities
The College are looking to appoint the successful Maths teacher in the upcoming weeks so you will need to be available for interviews and lesson observations as planned by the school. You will need to have a proven track record of academic success and the ability to engage learners of all ability levels and year groups.
Expectations of this Maths post;
• QTS or NQTS
• Experience teaching Maths to A level and GCSE level
• Behaviour management and individualised learning strategies
To apply please follow the link below and send a full CV to email@example.com or contact Rob at the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794.