Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants - Salford
- Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants - Salford
- SEN experience essential
- Immediate starts available
Teaching Personnel are looking for Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants with SEN experience for an immediate start.
At Teaching Personnel, we work with a range of specialist education provisions across Salford and the surrounding areas offering day-to-day, short term, long term and permanent positions.
We work with settings catering for pupils with Special Educational Needs, Social Emotional and Mental Health needs and pupils within Pupil Referral Units, therefore need committed, reliable individuals who are able to create strong and trusting relationships within a short space of time.
We require applicants to have:
• GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above
• Previous experience in a teaching assistant or care environment
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Previous experience working with young people with Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties, Autism Spectrum Condition or Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties
• Experience working with children and young adults with multi sensory impairments and/or complex learning difficulties and disabilities
It is desirable for applicants to be:
• Team – Teach trained
• Have an enhanced DBS on the update service
• Have relevant qualifications
If you would like the opportunity to experience a range of SEN settings please send your CV to email@example.com or apply online.