Maths Teacher Manchester
- MPS/UPS contract available for incoming Maths teacher
- Excellent career progression opportunities and regular CPD
- Full time Maths teaching position starting in January
Maths teacher required at North Manchester secondary school from January
Due to a gap in the department, our client school are looking to appoint a suitably skilled and qualified Maths teacher to join them from January on a full time basis teaching Mathematics across Key Stages 3 and 4 for the remainder of the academic year.
- Large North Manchester Secondary school accessible from M60 motor way
- Full time position for suitable Maths teachers looking for permanent position
- Collaborative Maths department with innovative approach to teaching and learning strategies
- £22,467 - £38,250 per annum dependant on experience
- Opportunity to take initial term on supply to test suitability
This post is suitably for a Maths teacher looking to make the transition into working in a large Manchester community school with an inclusive education policy, where students are given support to succeed in education. The school recently became a full education facility with an attached primary phase and those with previous experience in primary could be involved in feeder programs. The incoming Maths teacher will join a department of 7 with an experienced Head of Mathematics, and will be directly supported by the lead practitioner.
The school are looking for a Maths teacher with a proven track record of delivering excellent results across Key Stages 3 and GCSE and the ability to raise attainment and deliver consistently engaging lessons.
If you are a Maths teacher looking for your next permanent post from January, please apply within or send your most recent CV to email@example.com or call 0161 242 1794.