Maths Teacher - Teacher of Maths
- MPS / UPS depending on previous experience (£22,224 - £37,871)
- Working within an Ofsted rated 'Good' RC Secondary School
- Please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salford based RC Secondary School are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Maths teacher, to deliver lessons to students across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Maths teacher looking to find a new, rewarding career within the Salford Diocese. The position will initially cover one term, beginning after half term, with the chance of securing a full time post.
The school drives to improve its already well established Maths department, and the successful candidate will ensure that every lesson is inclusive for each student to ‘achieve excellence’.
Teaching Personnel welcomes applications from Maths teachers with QTS. Newly qualified teachers are also welcome to apply for this position. The appointed teacher of Maths, you will have a fantastic record of teaching and academic success, alongside suitable behaviour management strategies. The RC Secondary School is located in Salford, and is accessible via the M602.
The following benefits will be available to the successful Maths teacher;
• MPS / UPS depending on previous experiences (£22,224 - £37,871)
• Working in an excellent school, in a supportive team
• Fantastic career opportunities
Maths teachers who are interested in this post are urged to send a full CV to email@example.com