Maths Teacher Required - Chesterfield
- Teach Maths to Key Stage 3 and 4, with the opportunity to teach some Key Stage 5 timetable.
- Earn up to £775 per week, dependent upon experience.
- Work in a progressive, forward thinking Maths department
Are you a Qualified Maths Teacher still looking for work in 2017?
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school working in partnership with Teaching Personnel based in Chesterfield is looking for a suitably qualified Maths Teacher, to start a post working with Key Stage 3 and 4 students February 2017.
The post is initially for 2 terms, but can become permanent for the right candidate, who will be encouraged to apply for the vacancy when it is advertised.
The school is looking for someone who is able to teach KS3 – KS4 (KS5 desirable but not essential).
The school wishes to instil an enjoyment of learning and a desire to always learn more. They have the highest ambitions and expectations for every student in all aspects of school life and strive to nurture these qualities in every child. The School wants all children to fulfil their potential both academically and socially so that they leave with the widest range of choices open to them and prepared for a globally changing future.
In order to be considered for this teaching position, all applicants must:
• Be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
• Have recent, previous experience teaching the UK national curriculum
• Hold a current and clear Child Workforce DBS check on the update service
• Be able to commit to the full duration of the contract
• Have a passion for teaching and the ability to inspire all who they teach.
In return we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• The support from our team of experienced and dedicated education consultants
• Opportunities to aid your CPD, via our discounted professional training courses.
• Refer a friend scheme, earn up to £200 per referral of a Qualified Teacher
The School is looking to arrange interviews by the week ending the 27th January 2017, therefore should you be interested in this role please send an up to date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call (0114) 2413341 as soon as possible.