Maths Teacher Manchester
- Both NQTs and experienced Maths teachers are welcome to apply for this position
- Full support from the well established Maths department
- Teaching across the Key Stages, 3 and 4
Manchester based community school are seeking to find a Maths teacher to plan deliver and assess lessons across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four. This position is initially for one term, with the prospect of becoming permanent for the successful teacher of Maths.
The school strongly believe that education is about giving children the best possible start in life. The successful Maths teacher will ensure that lessons are inclusive and suitable for pupils of all abilities. Our partner community school is located in Manchester close to the M60 and is accessible via public transportation links.
• MPS/UPS depending on previous experiences (£22,224-£37,871)
• Planning, delivering and assessing a range of lessons to pupils across KS3 and KS4
• Working in a supportive Maths department
• Primarily being offered on a temporary basis, with the opportunity to become permanent for the suitable Maths teacher.
Both experienced Maths teachers and newly qualified teachers of Mathematics are welcome to apply for this position. The appointed teacher will have experience teaching a range of abilities, and have a number of successful classroom behaviour management strategies in order to keep students engaged.
Maths teachers who are interested in this position are urged to send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.