Maths Graduates Needed - Do you want to make the first step into teaching?
- Excellent Rates of Pay
- Small Group and one to one Maths Tutoring
- Flexible working Hours
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit graduate maths tutors. You will be able to teach GCSE Maths.
You will be employed by Teaching Personnel as a Maths Tutor supporting children in a small group or 121 setting.
You must be a graduate with a relevant degree that enables you to teach Maths to Level 3. Ideally, this will be a Maths degree or a degree that has significant Maths content, such as Engineering.
Teachers also looking to apply are welcome.
Your Key Responsibilities as an employee will be
- Provide support for the vocational delivery staff
- Provide support for learners as required
- Act as an Information, Advice and Guidance Champion for the subject area
- Coach and mentor learners to enable them to achieve
- Develop learner support materials
Skills Required -
- Good communication skills
- Strong team player and leader
- Confident and outgoing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible Please contact Paul Morgan on 0191 223 5071 or e-mail paul.morgan@teaching personnel.com