SEN Teaching Assistant Required, Longsight, M13
- • SEN Teaching Assistant Required Immediately, Longsight, M13
- • Experience Working with Children with Specific Needs Essential
- • Competitive Rates of Pay Dependant on Experience
A two form entry primary school in Longsight, M13 are seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant to join their KS1 team. The school require a dedicated practitioner to work in their Year 2 class to support a child with ADHD on a 1:1 basis. The ideal candidate will have a nurturing nature and will be able to build good relationships with children and staff alike. Experience working with children with Specific SEN is desirable but not essential. A candidate who can build a strong relationship with the child and has an enthusiastic attitude may be considered for the position.
This post is to start immediately and will run until the end of the academic year. The opportunity for extension may be considered for the right candidate.
To be considered for this position, you will:
- Have recent and relevant experience supporting children in KS1
- Have an optimistic and enthusiastic attitude towards supporting teaching and learning
- Experience supporting children with specific SEN beneficial
In return, the school can offer:
- A competitive salary of between £11,998 - £15,298 dependant on experience
- The opportunity to work alongside dedicated KS1 practitioners
- Relevant training where necessary
This lovely, Church of England primary school prides itself on inclusive learning and is looking for a dedicated teaching assistant who will promote the schools ethos of ‘inspiring a love of learning’. If you fit the above criteria and are in search of a full time teaching assistant position in a ‘GOOD’ primary school then you are encouraged to get in touch for immediate consideration!
To register your interest in this Central Manchester, Teaching Assistant position email an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com or call into the Manchester Central Branch on 0161 242 1796.