Teaching Assistant - Tameside, Manchester
- Do you have experience working within an educational setting supporting children who face barriers towards their learning?
- Providing personal care for each and every pupil
- Short term or long term roles
My client is a Primary SEN school that is based in Tameside (Greater Manchester). That school are looking either for short term or long term positions.
This Teaching assistant role will be working with are aged between 2 - 11 that have various conditons. A large number of the pupils suffer from Autistic spectrum condition, which requires the school to have work in small class rooms with a number of experienced staff, and have numerous sensory rooms.
- Become involved with things that interest them
- Be active in their learning and experiences
- Develop their skills and confidence
- Liasing with parents and carers
- Provide a safe and secure environment for all pupils
- Cater to all pupils individual needs
To apply for these positions, you must possess a calm and caring nature and have the ability to deal with challenging behaviour. A Team teach qualification would be desirable but not essential.
Do you think you could be effective with this opportunity? Feel free to drop your CV to email@example.com or ring the office on 0161 242 1795
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)
To register for work with Teaching Personnel please click on the link below.