Physics teacher required in South West London! Fantastic pay!
- Physics teacher required in South West London! Fantastic pay!
- Fantastic pay rate
- Great opportunity in a highly regarded school
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting on behalf of a highly regarded Secondary school in South west London who are seeking to add a Physics teacher to their staff in September 2016.
As a Physics Teacher, you will be responsible for ensuring the effective teaching and learning of pupils and be confident in your abilities to teach across Key Stages. The school is looking for an exceptional teacher who can create a supportive, encouraging and safe learning environment for pupils of all diverse backgrounds. In addition to working well with students, you will also be able to demonstrate a flexible and adaptable approach to working within a school environment and with other members of staff.
To be considered you must have QTS or be a Newly Qualified Teacher.
What Teaching Personnel require:
* Qualified Teacher Status (NQT's are welcome to apply)
* Passion for teaching and willingness to promote learning
* Strong Classroom Management Skills
* Flexible and adaptable approach
* Recent experience within the last two years of teaching
Benefits of working for Teaching Personnel:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Flexible working hours for long term and permanent positions
* A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in this specialist area
* Refer a Friend scheme - Cash every time you recommend a teacher
* Guaranteed Pay Scheme
* Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
* Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
If interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 593 3077 today!!