Maths Teacher Rochdale
- Full time Maths teaching post, GCSE and GCSE re-sit groups
- Rochdale based sixth form college with exceptional results
- £110 - £165 per day
Are you a qualified Maths teacher looking for long term work in Rochdale?
Due to an unexpected absence in our clients Mathematics department, there is an urgent need for a qualified Maths teacher who can teach Mathematics at GCSE. This post is expected to continue for a minimum of a term, and could be reviewed around December about the duration.
- Full time GCSE and GCSE re-sit Maths teaching post
- Supportive Mathematics department with track record of excellent results
- Short drive from M62 motorway off Manchester Road
- Initial supply post, could move onto school contract
- Work at one of the top colleges for progress in the country
Our client is a large sixth form college in Rochdale with over 800 students currently enrol on full time courses. The college was voted as the number 1 college in the country for A Level progress over the past 3 consecutive years. The college was almost recently graded as “Outstanding” across all areas by Ofsted. The college prides itself on the accessibility of the curriculum for all students, and they are striving to be ensure that students are given the tools to succeed after education.
This post is ideal for a qualified Maths teacher who can teach Maths at GCSE as this is a full GCSE teaching timetable. The incoming Maths teacher will be supported by the department initially, but will be asked to assist in the planning and marking of schemes of work as the post progresses.
If you are a Maths teacher who is comfortable delivering a high calibre of lesson at GCSE, and would like to secure long term work, please apply within or send a full CV to email@example.com or call 0161 242 1794