SEN Teaching Assistant, Ealing
- Fantastic experience for a recent graduate working towards their PGCE
- Excellent chance to build a working relationship with an ever improving ‘good’ Ofsted school
- The chance to make a real difference in Special Educational Needs pupils lives
Are you looking to kick start your career in education at a ‘good Ealing is currently searching for the right candidate to support their Special Educational Needs pupils. The role primarily involves assisting pupils with emotional and behavioural difficulties and challenging students. The school has excellent transport links with easy access from Ealing Broadway station via bus which stops immediately outside the premises.
This is a challenging school but one with a fantastic atmosphere and culture. The Ofsted report notes that “Pupils behave well in lessons and at play. They respond quickly to their teachers and are very considerate towards each other at all times”. The leaders of the school are dedicated to improving the quality of education at the school and they need committed Teaching Assistants to accomplish this.
The ideal candidate will:
• Preferably be a recent graduate with SEN experience.
• Calm, firm and thick skinned, ready to assist challenging students with their behavioural difficulties.
• Be passionate about making a difference in schools.
The school is looking to interview soon so make sure to apply ASAP to be taken into consideration for the role!
To apply send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 020 8982 3553.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.