PE graduate required in Dorset
- Gain experience working in different schools
- Earn up to £250 a week
- Refer a teacher to teaching personnel and receive a £50 bonus
Have you recently graduated from sports based degree and are seeking to work within a secondary school supporting students? Are you looking to complete a PGCE in the future, and want to gain invaluable experience in a school? If so, this position may be perfect for you.
Our partner school, located in Dorset are currently seeking to appoint Teaching Assistant’s from a sporting background to support students across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four during lessons and recreational times.
• Full time, long term position starting immediately
• Great experience to enhance any future PGCE applications
• Supporting students from year 7 – year 11 with their learning and behaviour
Sports graduates who are interested in this position will have previous experience working with young people within an educational setting, and a passion for working with students who are not engaged with learning.
To apply for this post, please send a full CV to email@example.com. For further information, please call Georgia in the Dorset Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 01202 292 696