Maths Teacher - Teacher of Maths
- Maths teacher required to cover maternity after October half term
- MPS / UPS depending on previous experiences (£22,224 - £37,871)
- Ofsted rated 'Good' school, with a well established maths department
Maths Teacher Maternity Cover
Are you currently seeking a new rewarding position within a well established maths department? Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Salford Secondary school have expressed the need to appoint a maths teacher to cover a maternity after October half term.
Maternity cover – Maths Teacher
• Full time position, beginning after October half term
• Long term position in Salford secondary school
• Maternity cover
• MPS / UPS depending on previous experiences (£22,224 - £37,871)
The school pride themselves upon good maths results, and it is expected that the appointed teacher of maths will have a record of raising attainment across the maths department.
Our partner school is located near to the M60 and is accessible via public transportation links. They are a larger than average Secondary provision, and have recently been graded ‘Good’ by Ofsted. The successful maths teacher will be fully supported by the Head of Maths who is looking to see individuals as soon as possible.
Both experienced and newly qualified teachers of maths are welcome to apply for this position. Please send a full CV to email@example.com. For further information, please call the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794