Tameside - MFL Teacher
- Paid to your scale point M1-M6
- Working within a supportive MFL debarment
- Regular support and access to CPD training courses
Catholic College situated in Tameside require a Modern Foreign Languages teacher to commence a post initially on a temporary basis. You will be able to deliver French and Spanish to lower key stage and one language KS4.
The school are currently undergoing significant changes within the senior leadership team to make progress both academically and in student engagement across all year groups. Situated in the SK14 post code of Tameside the school is situated just off the M67 motorway and has bus and train routes close by.
The school are looking for someone who has strong behaviour management and the ability to engage students of mixed ability levels. You will be working within a supportive MFL department and if a significant impression is made there is potential to earn a school based contract.
Highlights of this MFL post;
• Full time teaching post delivering French and Spanish
• Pay in line with your teachers scale point
• Working within a catholic school and access to the schools CPD
• 24/7 support from a team of knowledgeable consultants and access to our own CPD academy
The school will be looking to see candidates for interviews and trial days in the upcoming weeks so you will need to be eligible and available for these. As a requirement you will need to have QTS status, experience delivering French and Spanish, suitable teaching references and a fully enhanced DBS.
To apply please follow the link below and send a full up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information contact Rob at the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794.