Teaching Assistant, EYFS, M14
- Teaching Assistant, EYFS, M14
- Experience working in EYFS essential
- Phonics Experience beneficial
An average sized Manchester Primary School (M14) is seeking an experienced EYFS teaching assistant to support a child with ADHD in its energetic early years department. This 'OUTSTANDING' primary school offers continuous support to its staff and pupils and boats a encouraging working environment for all.
This post is to start as soon as possible and will run until the end of the academic year with the chance for extension for the right candidate. To be considered for this position you must have recent and relevant experience supporting in the EYFS. You must also have a clear understanding of the EYFS curriculum and have experience teaching phonics.
In return, the school can offer you...
- The chance to enhance your career in an 'outstanding' school
- The opportunity to work alongside highly skilled EYFS professionals
- A supportive working environment
This Central Manchester Primary school encourages a creative curriculum and would benefit from a candidate who would bring new ideas to the department. To apply for the role send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call in to the Manchester Central Branch on 0161 242 1796.