Dedicated TA's needed
- Supportive and knowledgeable staff and senior leadership team
- Welcomes both experienced and non experienced teaching assistants (TAs)
- Well established career ladder with multiple training opportunities
A special educational needs (SEN) school based in Slough are require a special educational needs teaching assistant (SENTA) full time for immediate start. Experience is a bonus but is not essential as this school offers full training.
• Experience in Communications, Psychology, Art, Music, and Sports graduates/trained professionals are looked for but not crucial
• Prior involvement with children in any professional or home environment
• Understanding of special educational needs is ideal but not crucial – specific learning disabilities such as dyslexia, autism, Asperger’s, challenging behaviour and physical disabilities
• Desire and passion for working with children and enjoys being part of their development
• Willing to learn, adjustable and able to take on new tasks
This school based in Slough has state of the art Special Educational Needs facilities, therefore is looking for staff who can bring out pupils true. They are looking for staff that are good all-rounders in core subjects such as Literacy, Numeracy and Science. However, any specialities such as sport or music are always welcome.
This school offer a variety of training for their staff including Team-Teach, moving and handling, basic first aid and health and safety.
If you live in Slough, or can easily travel to the Slough area from surrounding regions and you feel like you are a candidate who has 1 or more of these qualities, or simply want to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please call Ed Alston on 01189 071 531 or email Edward.email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS–Full assistance provided (AGY)