Religious education teacher Northumberland
- RE teaching opportunity - November 2016
- Supportive school
Are you looking for an exciting post as an RE teacher in Northumberland? Our partner school close to the city centre have a temporary post to begin in November 2016. The post is to last initially until July 2017, but may be extended until the next academic year.
- Newly qualified or experienced Religious Education teachers apply
- Full time post, initially temporary for one year but could become permanent
- Teaching KS3 and GCSE Religious Education
- Great Humanities department with supportive faculty leader
- Located just in East Northumberland
The successful Religious Education teacher joining this school will be expected to deliver high standards of teaching across the age range. Significant experience teaching GCSE RE is essential, you will be working closely with the Head of faculty. If you are an NQT looking for your first post, a dedicated mentor will support you through your induction year and help you develop your teaching ability.
You will be teaching Religious Education to children from a range of backgrounds, if you are understanding of different social backgrounds and empathetic towards children who have had previous problems accessing the curriculum this RE teaching opportunity could be perfect for you.
All RE teachers interested in this post need to apply ASAP, please call Rebecca on 0191 223 5071 for more info, or apply directly with a CV/covering letter –Rebecca.Smith@teachingpersonnel.com