Maths Teacher Required - Sheffield
- Earn up to £775 per week, dependent upon experience.
- Initially temporary contract until April 2017, with the potential to be increased to July 2017.
- Work in a department where results have steadily increased year on year for the last 5 academic years.
Full time supply position for a Maths teacher starting in February 2017. The successful Maths teacher applying will be working in a large department at this diverse and vibrant secondary school in south Sheffield.
“We have a temporary post in the New Year for a Maths teacher on a supply basis; this is full time and will be until April initially with the possibility of extension until July 2017. Our department offers great support and a friendly atmosphere; children are aware of the expectations and on the whole behave well during lessons. The incoming Maths teacher will need to be committed fully to this position and be confident across the ability range (KS3/GCSE)”. SLT
- Maths supply teaching opportunity – February start
- Large secondary school in Sheffield (south of city centre)
- Mixed 11-16 comprehensive with above average results
- Initial supply for one term, possible extension to Easter 2017
- All Maths teachers considered for this supply post
- Rate of pay to match your experience £100 - £155 per day dependent upon experience
The school is well above average in size and has over 1300 pupils on roll in the 16/17 academic year. A high number of children are from minority ethnic backgrounds; previous experience in a similar school would be an advantage for the incoming Maths teacher but is not essential.
With the new term fastly approaching, the school and Maths department are seeking to make an appointment as soon as possible, to begin in February 2017. If you are interested in this Maths supply teaching opportunity or hearing about any other vacancies Teaching Personnel has to offer email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org straight away or call (0114) 2413341 for more information.