Maths Teacher Salford
- Full time temporary opportunity available to work within an Ofsted rated 'Good' school
- MPS / UPS depending on previous experiences (£22,224 - £37,871)
- both newly qualified and experienced teachers of maths welcome to apply for this position
Are you a qualified Maths Teacher, with a track record of raising attainment, seeking a new Maths teaching position within a mainstream Secondary school? Do you have a passion for pupil progress, and aim to use your skills and expertise to teach students across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four? Our partner school in Salford are looking to appoint a teacher of Maths to work within their well established department.
• Full time opportunity, initially being offered on a temporary basis
• MPS / UPS depending on previous experiences (£22,224 - £37,871)
• Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school
• Accessible via public transportation links
The large mixed comprehensive Secondary school is located near to the M602, and is accessible via train and bus links. They pride themselves upon achieving excellence in each pupil, and the appointed Maths teacher will be expected to display this core value within each lesson.
By applying for this position you will be expected to have;
• Effective behaviour management strategies
• Track record of raising attainment
• Experience delivering Maths to Key Stages Three and Four
Both Newly Qualified and experienced teachers of Maths are welcome to apply for this position. Please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.