Geography teachers required for Croydon and surrounding areas
- Schools able to support NQT induction year
- Geography teaching experience within a UK secondary school required
- Opportunity for long term and permanent roles
A number of clients have recently approached Teaching Personnel with Humanities (specifically Geography) requirements.
• Ability to deliver KS3 and KS4 Geography
• Good classroom practice and excellent teaching ability
• Evidence of successful teaching to a range of abilities
• Ability to work as a team member and to form good working relationships with colleagues
• Good communication, organisational and administrative skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and show good attention to detail
• Commitment and ability to work with colleagues to improve classroom effectiveness and raise achievement
For more information or to apply for this role. Please send your CV to email@example.com or contact London West Secondary on 020 7593 3077. Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the Criminal Records Bureau - full assistance provided. Agy.