Calling all Graduates who are seriously thinking about a career in Education.
- Excellent opportunity to gain strong school experience to kick start your career as a teacher.
- Share your knowledge and instil passion in pupils for the future.
- A personal and specialist consultant to support you in finding the perfect school.
A personal and specialist consultant to support you in finding the perfect school.
I am actively looking for Graduates to place in IMMEDIATE permanent and long-term Secondary Teaching Assistant roles. You must be a graduate and looking to build a career as a teacher.
The many schools I work with in Kent are looking to employ Graduates to support their pupils in preparation for their exams.
Interviews are immediate and the roles are to start after Easter. If you are seriously interested we can even give you a days supply in the schools to see if this school is right for you.
This is an exciting opportunity for strong and inspirational graduates who will:
• Be an excellent, practitioner, highly credible and a strong communicator with a deep passion for improving standards.
• Be able to model and disseminate high quality teaching and learning.
• Be committed to achieving the best outcomes for all pupils.
• Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead.
• Have good interpersonal skills and be able to work well as part of a team.
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity to kick start your career, please contact Thomas for more details on 01622 920 702 or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the Criminal Records Bureau - full assistance provided.