English TA needed for East London Secondary school ASAP
- Competitive pay
- Work experience towards a PGCE
- teacher training programs available
English TA is needed at a Secondary school located in East Ham
An East London Secondary school is currently looking for English TA to join their impressive English department for the September term.
A progressive secondary school in East London has begun the search for a English Graduate to join the team as an English Teaching Assistant.
• English Teaching Assistant post available immediately
• English Graduates from Russell Group Universities, both from English Literature and English Language
• Forward thinking secondary located in East London that develops English Graduates and English Teaching Assistants into outstanding English teachers
• School Direct program for outstanding English Graduate(s)
• £60 per day for English teaching Assistant experience
• Long Term/Interim, Full-Time role for as English Graduate as a English Teaching Assistant in a Outstanding English Department
The Ideal candidate
We are looking for an ambitious and gifted English graduate who has achieved a 1:1 degree in their studied discipline and doubtlessly decided to pursue a career in teaching. This post requires a graduate who has the skills to explain tough topics in a coherent, efficient way that will reach even the lowest performing students.
About the Role
In this English Teaching Assistant post you will be working in the department that most closely correlates with your skills, experiences, and formal qualifications. You will be working with pupils who speak 'English as an Additional Language' and help them reach their targets. As an English Teaching Assistant you will work 1:1 and in small groups with talented and gifted children, as well as challenging pupils.
If you would like to apply please send your CV through to Luke.Watters@teachingpersonnel.com.