English Teacher September start
- MPS / UPS depending on previous experiences (£22,224 - £37,871)
- Both experienced and newly qualified Teachers of English are welcome to apply for this position
- September start, temporary full time post
English Teacher Manchester
Manchester based comprehensive Secondary School are seeking to appoint a Teacher of English to join their well established English department at the start of the new academic year. The appointed English Teacher will plan, deliver and assess lessons to pupils of varying abilities across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four. This position is initially being offered on a temporary full time basis, for two terms. The successful English Teacher will have the opportunity to extend this post to a permanent position.
Ofsted, 2014 stated that the school has a good quality of teaching with aspects of outstanding leadership and management. Their ethos relates to ensuring that every pupil can achieve and unlock their highest potential with support from the school family.
• Full time temporary position commencing in September (£22,224 - £37,871)
• Working within a supportive English department
• Located close to the M60, accessible via public transportation links
The English department within our partner school are focused on raising attainment across the board. The appointed Teacher of English will ideally have experience in classroom behaviour management techniques and have a passion for improving the outcomes in English.
Both experienced and newly qualified English Teachers are welcome to apply for this position. To apply, please send a full CV to email@example.com. For any more information, please contact the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794