Chemistry teacher required at school in Watford
- Excellent teaching facilities and modern equipment
- Teaching in a supportive and high performing Science department
- Potential to become a permanent position
Teaching Personnel is looking for a Chemistry teacher for our client school in Watford. You will be a Chemistry specialist but ideally have the ability to teach Biology and Physics. This post is due to start in September.
Graded “Good” by Ofsted in their latest report this school regularly achieves above the national average in their exam results.
The school is looking for a teacher of Chemistry who will come into the school with a fresh approach and proven track record of raising attainment with GCSE cohorts. Continuing to the end of the academic year there is a potential permanent position available if you are the perfect fit within the Science department.
Benefits to the Chemistry teacher:
• Rates of pay in line with teacher spay scale M1-M6
• Teaching in a “Good” graded Ofsted school
• Teaching pupils who achieve above the national average
• Working within a high preforming Science department
As a teacher of Science you will need to meet the following requirements:
• Ability to teach Chemistry up to KS4, Biology and Physics up to KS3
• Experience of teaching a GCSE cohort
• Fully enhanced DBS and suitable teaching references
To apply for this position please follow the link below and send a full CV to email@example.com.