Teaching assistants needed in a respected Reading school
- Are you looking to join a supportive and motivating team?
- Do you have previous experience working as a teaching assistant?
- Are you keen to make a measurable impact on pupil progress?
A respected Primary school in Reading are looking for teaching assistants that have the appropriate personal characteristics, experience, knowledge and skills to provide flexible support in EYFS, KS1 and KS2. Successful candidates will work in partnership with a classroom teacher to develop and deliver an individual programme of learning within the classroom setting and also for specific children.
Duties will include:
• Work one-to-one or with small groups of pupils
• Support pupils with learning difficulties or disabilities
• Support pupils with English as a second language
• Prepare the classroom for lessons
• Help on school outings or at school events.
A good knowledge and experience of delivering interventions with measurable impact on pupil progress is desirable. A good understanding of the National Curriculum and how to support children’s learning is essential. You will be striving to support those children to achieve to their maximum potential, wherever the barriers to learning may be.
We can offer:
• Delightful, happy, friendly and hard working children
• Very supportive colleagues
• A commitment to Continuing Professional Development.
This role is due to start in the new academic year so if you are confident that this role is for you and have recent and relevant experience, then please send your CV to rachel.hutchings@teaching personnel.com or call 0118 907 26 86.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure and register with the DBS Update Service.