Textiles teacher Manchester
- Full time supply position starting ASAP
- Rate of pay in line with Mscale experience (£22,244 - £32,831
- Outstanding behaviour in this well regarded school
Are you a qualified Textiles teacher looking for work at present? A supply position starting straight away in a Manchester secondary school has arisen, the school require a Textiles teacher on a long term basis initially until February 2017.
This is a long term supply position covering for a maternity leave and an unexpected absence, the school are happy to consider newly qualified Textiles teachers or more experienced practitioners.. You will be fully supported by the department; the timetable is KS3 and GCSE Textiles with some lower school Food Technology. Further information below;
• Textiles teacher post, Manchester school (south of centre)
• GCSE Textiles experience essential, KS3 Food Tech also
• Full time position starting ASAP, long term supply basis
• Immediate availability for interview and to start if successful
• MPS on a supply basis initially (£22,244 –£ 32,831)
The school is located centrally and south of the city centre with good transport links to the surrounding areas. There are over 1600 children on roll in this all girls school, there is a sixth form which has a great reputation for results and outstanding teaching. You can access the school via the M60 or the princess parkway, public transport to the city centre is straight forward also.
This is a full time supply position, any interested Textiles teachers will need to be available for interview and have suitable references and enhanced DBS certificate.
Please email a CV to email@example.com or call 0161 242 1794 for more information.