Teaching Assistant - Horwich, Bolton
- Are you passionate about working in an SEMH school?
- Conveniently located off the M61
- SEMH setting
Location: Horwich, Bolton. Just off the M61
My client is a specialist Secondary SEHM based in Bolton; they are looking for a teaching assistant in a short term or long term role.
They will be assisting boys and girls aged 11 to 16 who have EHCP’s relating to their social educational and behavioural difficulties. These are identified through assessment as their primary difficulty that is unable to be met within a mainstream school. This school is committed to providing high quality teaching and learning efficiently, effectively and economically to its children and young people.
• Team teach (desired)
• Managing challenging behaviour experience
• Liaising with other teachers and parents/carers
• Provide a nurturing environment where young people feel safe, respected and valued
• Place young people and their families and carers at the centre of their learning journeys.
• Provide a broad range of opportunities, allowing pupils to progress academically, socially and emotionally.
If you feel that you meet the criteria, feel free to send your CV to Joshua.email@example.com or give me a ring on 0161 242 1795
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)
To register for work with Teaching Personnel please click on the link below.http://www.teachingpersonnel.com/register/