Long Term SEN Teaching Assistant needed for Secondary PRU in Tower Hamlets - Immediate Start Available!
- Starting daily rate ranges from £55 - £70, dependent on experience
- A passion for pupil behaviour and personal development
- Promoting and reinforcing positivity by showing enthusiasm and creativity
A Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) based in Newham is looking for a long term SEN (Behaviour) Teaching Assistant to join their friendly teaching team. The school is highly accessible by London’s public transportation links, as well as having a parking area on site for staff.
• Long term career opportunities in an SEN Behaviour PRU school environment
• Immediate start dates available (Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 3.30pm)
• Candidates gain fantastic experience for those who wish to pursue careers within social work, youth support and community leadership roles.
• Ability to inspire and encourage young adolescents
• Working amongst pupils from a diverse background; ranging from permeant exclusion from mainstream schools to victims of violence.
The school is looking for dedicated and inspiring individuals who are committed to adding positivity to the lives of the students who are unable to attend mainstream schools. This rewarding position will be a fantastic opportunity and will come with an abundance of Behaviour Management experience.
The desired candidate will have the following:
• Experience within SEN and/or behaviour environments
• Dedication to safeguarding pupils and promoting positivity within PRUs
• Motivating and encouraging personality
• Training such as Team Teach are very desirable
If you’re an energetic and dedicated individual who wants to kick start a career in SEN teaching please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Teaching Personnel Ltd is committed to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of all pupils therefore all candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel Ltd are required to undertake or will have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring System (DBS) application form.