Romford Reception TA needed
- Short term with opportunity to extend
- Good transport links
- Opportunities for CPD and training
Small Primary School located in Romford is looking for a full-time Teaching Assistant to work in their Reception class with pupil intervention.
The school is led by a forward thinking Head Teacher along with a progressive team of senior staff. The staff have put their best efforts into identifying areas in need of improvement as well as helping raise the standards of the school.
The successful candidate will work closely with the reception class teacher and senior leadership team who will provide direction.
If you feel this role is for you and would like to be considered, make sure you apply ASAP as the school is looking to recruit immediately.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be either experienced or a graduate, and have strong standards for literacy and numeracy
- They must have the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with pupils and staff
- Experience in working with SEN students in a school setting would be beneficial but not essential
Benefits of the role:
- Fantastic experience for graduates working towards PGCE or Team Teach
- The chance to make a real difference to a pupil’s education and be a role model and mentor to younger pupils
- A chance to extend to a long term position
If you are interested in this role please call Teaching Personnel on 0207 593 3079, or submit an application via the details provided. You can also register your details on our website www.teachingpersonnel.com.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.