MATHS TEACHER REQUIRED IN BLACKPOOL FROM JANUARY 2017
- Temp to perm contract after 20 weeks
- Long term supply basis
- Daily rate in line with MPS
Are you a Qualified Teacher of Maths? Are you seeking work in the new academic year 2017?
If so, a Secondary School in Blackpool are seeking a Teacher of Maths to join the department from January 2017 to 'fill a gap' in the department. Initially, this role will run until Spring 2017 with a view to continuing into the new academic year if the initial placement is successful.
"Our students deserve the very best"
If you believe you are an inspirational and enthusiastic Teacher of Maths who is committed to achieving the very best outcomes for all students at KS 3 and KS 4, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for:
• An outstanding classroom practitioner who is passionate and excited about teaching Maths.
• A Teacher of Maths who may be interested in/capable of additional responsibility within the Maths Department as part of their professional development in the long term.
• A teacher who can inspire and motivate children of all abilities and aptitudes.
• A teacher who is confident in the delivery of GCSE Maths.
1. To teach students effectively, according to their educational needs and level of ability.
2. To ensure excellent progress is made in all Maths lessons taught by the post holder.
3. To plan and prepare learning in line with appropriate Schemes of Work/Programmes of Study.
4. To assess, record and report the achievement, progress and attainment of students in line with whole school procedures.
5. To work as an effective team member, undertaking delegated responsibilities at the direction of the Head of Department.
6. To contribute to intervention strategies to maximise progress as appropriate.
You must be available full time and have suitable references and an enhanced DBS (or eligible to apply for one) to be considered for this position.