Science Teacher required Manchester
- MPS / UPS depending on previous experiences (£22,224 - £37,871)
- Temporary full time position commencing in September
- Located close to the M60 and accessible via train and bus transportation links
Science Teacher required for Manchester Secondary School
Manchester based comprehensive secondary school are seeking to appoint a General Science Teacher to deliver the curriculum to Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four in the new academic year. The school are initially offering this position on a temporary full time basis, with the prospect of a permanent post for the successful Teacher of Science.
The school is located in Manchester, near the M60 and currently has 1467 pupils on roll. They base their ethos upon ensuring that every child is safe and can achieve to their best potential. The appointed Teacher of Science will be expected to plan, deliver and assess a range of lessons that are accessible to pupils with a range of abilities.
• Great location, close to the M60 and accessible via public transportation links
• MPS / UPS depending on previous experiences (£22,224 - £37,871)
• Working within a supportive Science Department
Interviews are being conducted with urgency, therefore both experienced and newly qualified Teachers of Science are instructed to apply with urgency. The Head of Science is ideally looking for an individual who has experience delivering successful behaviour management strategies within the classroom, and has a strong presence within the class.
Science Teachers who are interested in this position are urged to apply by sending a full CV to email@example.com or for more information please contact the Manchester Secondary branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794