Bank Cover Supervisors required for school's in the West Dorset area
- Day to day supply flexible to suit you
- QTS not essential for this role
QTS not essential for this role
- Small friendly school with competitive rate of pay
Teaching Personnel is working with a small school in the West Dorset area who require a bank Cover Supervisor to support them on an ad hoc basis to cover sickness, course cover, maternity and paternity as the need arises. Whilst work will be on an ad hoc basis, we can offer you competitive rates of pay and work in other schools in the area.
The role of a Cover Supervisor:
The cover supervisor’s main job is to manage a classroom, ensuring that students remain on task with the work they have been set.
• Manage the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment.
• Respond to any questions from pupils about process and procedures.
• Deal with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school’s policies and procedures.
• Collect completed work after the lesson and pass to the appropriate teacher.
• Report, as appropriate using the school’s agreed referral procedures, on the behaviour of pupils during the class and on any problems arising.
You must have had experience of working with children before, ideally ages 11-16 and be confident to deliver lessons. You will also require to undergo a full enhanced DBS check with registration to the update service.
If you are interested in registering with Teaching Personnel in order to fulfill this role, please call Georgia on 01202 292 696 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.