Cover supervisors required for Northumberland
- Paid work opportunities before teacher training - help support your application
- Work in a variety of secondary schools across Northumberland
- Immediate starts available, supply work and full time posts
Aspiring teachers seeking paid work in secondary schools are urged to apply and register for supply work in Northumberland. Do you have a PGCE/teacher training place confirmed in September or are you still going through your applications? As the summer term of this academic year gets in to full swing, secondary schools across greater Northumberland require cover supervisors and teaching assistants for supply work.
If you are a graduate starting your career in teaching from September we can offer you a variety of paid work opportunities in this summer term. Schools utilise cover supervisors and teaching assistants for supply work. Teaching Personnel work closely with a number of varying secondary schools across Northumberland, if you have access to transport and can work on a supply basis both full or part time we would love to hear from you.
- Cover supervisor and Teaching assistant supply work
- Work in a range of secondary schools across Manchester
- Paid work prior to your PGCE or teacher training
- Schools across Northumberland (Amble, Alnwick, Bedlington, Ashington)
- Varying experience in different schools, cover lessons or support small groups
Teaching Personnel have been providing supply staff to secondary schools since 1996, if you are looking for best advice and support to gain work in schools apply straight away.
Please follow the link below or email email@example.com with an up to date CV. If you don’t have a CV and wish to register please follow this link and submit your details ASAP –