Youth work cover supervisor teaching assistant Manchester
- Attractive daily rate of up to £375 per week
- Invaluable experience prior to PGCE application
- Full time position secured at excellent North Manchester school
Full time cover supervisor and teaching assistant post at Manchester secondary
Required to start immediately, a cover supervisor and teaching assistant to work at our client school covering lessons and supporting teaching staff throughout the school day. You will be required to have previous experience working in a secondary school or supporting students in the 11-18 age group.
As the number of sickness absences increases in this Autumn term and beyond, our client school are looking to bolster their cover team with the addition of a cover supervisor and teaching assistant to work cross-curricular for the remainder of this term, with the expectancy for this cover supervisor and teaching assistant post to carry on into 2017.
- Full time cover supervisor and teaching assistant post in Manchester secondary
- Long term supply position on a full time basis starting immediately
- Successful candidate will be paid in line with previous experience
- Experience in a secondary school setting is desirable
- Gain an introduction to an excellent school facility prior to teacher training
This is an excellent post for a cover supervisor or teaching assistant who is looking for the relevant and required experience prior to starting a PGCE or similar teacher training programme. Our school is North Manchester based, and can be accessed by tram due to the local station being a 2 minute walk from the school or via the M60 ring road. This is a full time position and the successful candidate will be utilised to cover lessons in the absence of teaching staff and support alongside teachers in a variety of subjects, but the school will look to use you to your strengths.
This is an excellent opportunity for a cover supervisor or teaching assistant to join a collaborative school on a full time basis straight away. If you are interested in applying for this post or similar, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0161 242 1794.