Youth Work - Behaviour support assistant
- Full time post after October half term
- Working within the school behaviour support unit
- Daily pay rates up to £60 per day
Behaviour and Learning Support Assistant.
Do you have strong behaviour management skills, and are looking for a new challenge straight away? Do you have a passion for supporting pupils who cannot engage in full class lessons? Our partner school in Tame side, close to Ashton and accessible via public transportation links are seeking to appoint a Behaviour and Learning Support Assistant to work within their Seclusion Unit.
The role will incorporate working with pupils who have been removed from their lessons, due to behaviour issues. You will implement set schemes of work, and report the students’ progress to curriculum leaders.
• Pay up to £60 per day, depending on previous experiences
• Strong behaviour management and re-engagement techniques
• Working within the Seclusion Unit
• Full time temporary position, beginning from November with the opportunity of a permanent post.
• Working within a supportive Behavioural team
Behaviour and Learning Support Assistants who aim to find a rewarding career in preparation for September would thrive in this environment. The Secondary School currently has just under 900 pupils on roll, and pride themselves upon ensuring that each pupil can achieve to their best potential. By working with pupils in the Seclusion Unit, you will ensure that every student is kept on task and are undisruptive to the other students in the unit.
To apply for this position, please click below and send a full CV to email@example.com