Year 6 teacher in "good" Bury school
- Experienced teaching in Year 6
- "Good" school situated in Bury
- Competitive rate of pay dependent on experience
Year 6 teacher required for a full time maternity cover post in Bury starting November 2016.
Are you a qualified KS2 teacher with experience in year 6 looking for work this academic year? Would you be interested in teaching within the KS2 department of an Ofsted graded “Good” primary school in Bury?
Due to the maternity leave of a current teacher in the KS2 department, the need has arisen for a year 6 teacher to join a supportive team starting November up until the rest of the academic year in a Bury primary school. This is a full time post. The potential year 6 teacher will benefit from working in an extremely supportive working environment.
The school are looking for a year 6 teacher with/ who is:-
- Understanding and knowledge of the curriculum
- Enthusiastic and is committed to high standards, has high expectations of behaviour
- Passionate about teaching in KS2 raising pupil potential and achievement
- Enthusiastic about providing exciting learning experiences for the children in a cross curricular context
Located in Bury with good transport links, this primary school is a busy, friendly and popular school with a warm and welcoming ethos. They have high expectations and its caring ethos both encourages and promotes an environment where pupils can achieve their best.
To be considered – please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call our office on 0161 242 1792.