Year 6 teacher in "good" Roman Catholic Bolton Primary School
- Understanding and knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum
- Passionate about teaching in KS2 -raising pupil potential and achievement
- Competitive rate of pay
Year 6 teacher required for a full time maternity cover post in Bolton starting October 2016.
Are you a qualified KS2 teacher with experience in year 6 looking for work this academic year? Would you be interested in teaching within the KS2 department of an Ofsted graded “Good” Roman Catholic school in Bolton?
Due to the maternity leave of a current teacher in the KS2 department, the need has arisen for a year 6 teacher to join a supportive team starting October up until the rest of the academic year. This is a full time post. The potential year 6 teacher will benefit from working in an extremely supportive working environment.
The school are looking for a year 6 teacher with/ who is:-
- Understanding and knowledge of the curriculum
- Enthusiastic and is committed to high standards, has high expectations of behaviour
- Passionate about teaching in KS2 raising pupil potential and achievement
- Competitive rate of pay dependent on experience
- Enthusiastic about providing exciting learning experiences for the children in a cross curricular context
- Understands the Catholic ethos
Located in Bolton with good transport links, this Roman Catholic school is a busy, friendly and popular school with a warm and welcoming ethos aims. They aim on “providing a broad, balanced, creative curriculum”. It’s a one form entry school with lots of support staff.
To be considered – please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call our office on 0161 242 1792.