***Year 5 Class Teacher required for October ***
- Year 5 Teacher Position in Outstanding School!
- Competitive rates of pay with potential to become permanent
- Fantastic transport links in Woolwich
(NQTs Welcome to apply)
A lovely inclusive Church of England Primary School in Woolwich are seeking a Year 5 teacher to join them after October half term.
This modern Woolwich School received an overall ‘Outstanding’ grade for their OFSTED inspection in 2012, with all areas receiving an ‘Outstanding’!
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have experience of teaching in Key Stage 2.
- Promote positive behaviour through effective behaviour and classroom management skills.
- Teach inspiring and creative lessons.
- Aim to raise pupil progress and attainment through a consistently high level of planning, teaching and assessment.
- Be an excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Be supportive of the Church of England ethos and values that drive the school.
The school can offer:-
- Outstanding Senior Leadership support
- Allocated PPA time
- Support with planning
- Hard working and happy children
- A warm welcome into the Church of England school and community
Salary: Depending on Experience
Do you match the criteria? Does this role excite you?
If so, please call us on 0207 593 3071 for more information!
The closing date for this role will be Friday 21st October (before half term)