Primary teacher needed in Amersham from January
- Negotiable salary
- A supportive and motivating senior leadership team and staff team
- Continuous professional development throughout the academic year
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a fully qualified teacher to join a junior school in Amersham from January. The school are open to the options of long term supply cover but would consider a school based contract for the right person, and are willing to meet with both full time and part time candidates.
The school are looking for someone who has:
• High expectations for both themselves and the children with an understanding of educating the whole child through a creative and challenging curriculum
• A desire to inspire, motivate and make a real difference
• The belief that all children can achieve their full potential
They can offer:
• A negotiable salary
• A supportive and motivating senior leadership team and staff team
• Continuous professional development throughout the academic year
The Headteacher would love to meet anyone who is interested in joining the school to show them the school and discuss the opportunity. If you think you would be suitable for this role, please send your CV to Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189 072 686 to find out more.