Key Stage Year 4 Teacher, North London **
- £120 + depending on experience
- Fantastic career progression in a good school on its way to being outstanding
- Outstanding leadership and management provided by a visionary Head teacher
Key Stage Year 4 Teacher, North London
Pay Rate: £130 + depending on experience
Do you want to work in a good Ofsted graded school with outstanding features in one of the most desirable areas in London?
The school is looking for the right candidate for the role of year 4 teacher. The school is situated in Enfield.
The school has several outstanding features including student behaviour and leadership and management. This has led to a mutual respect in the school between staff and pupils which has accelerated the schools performance.
The ideal candidate:
• Be a fully qualified or newly qualified Teacher
• Knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum.
• At least 2 school based references
To apply for this exciting role send your CV off to email@example.com or call: 020 7593 3080
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.